COVID19 SAFETY MEASURES IN THE CLINIC
The following safety measures have been implemented:
- I will be wearing a mask and visor
- I will be wearing gloves at appropriate times during the treatment
- You need to wear your own mask to the appointment. If you do not have a mask I have a supply for single use.
- If, for any reason, you are not able to wear a mask I can provide a visor and I will adapt the treatment appropriately.
- On arrival hand sanitiser will be available and as an extra precaution, I will be inviting everyone to also wash their hands thoroughly at the sink.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the appointment as well as at the end of the session.
- Gloves will be available if desired.
- I would ask that everyone remove their shoes on entering the premises.
- We will maintain one metre plus distance for as much of the appointment as possible.
- I will be keeping the clinic space well ventilated.
- Please avoid bringing anyone with you unless it is a double appointment and you are in the same household or bubble.
- Between each patient I will be allowing 30 minutes to deep clean all surfaces using virucidal and antibacterial disinfectant and to change my clothes and PPE
- Contactless payments will be preferred.